Monday, August 13, 2007

yours...dedicated...in love...

long slow drive down an old dirt road -you've got your hand out the window, listening to the radio -that's where I wanna be... on an old park bench in the middle of December cold hard rain fallin', can't find no cover -that would be alright with me... hard days, good times, blue skies, dark nights baby, I want you to take me ... wherever you're going to maybe say that you'll save me ... a seat next to you -in the corner booth of a downtown bar, with your head on my shoulder smokin' on a cheap cigar...that would be alright with me -in the back row of a movie or a cross-town train i wanna hear your voice whispering my name...that's where I wanna be -life is like a ferris wheel, spinnin' around when you get to the top it's hard to look down just hang on ... we'll make it through save me ... a seat next to you -when you get to the gates and the angels sing go to that place where the church bells ring -you know I'll come runnin' ... runnin' to find you baby, say that you'll take me ... wherever you're going to maybe I want you to save me ... a seat next to you

-Bon Jovi
Lost Highway

No comments: